Monday, July 29, 2013

Arn The Knight Templar

I watched this movie on Netflix this morning and it was fairly enjoyable.  I'm not really going to debate the historical authenticity of the movie, but final battle of the film takes place in Norway between two Norwegian forces and one with help of the Danish king and these types forces are the inspiration behind my fantasy army.



Why do I bring this up?  It's because it gave me some inspiration for my fantasy army that I'm working on.  I decided to change which cavalry I am going to use and, instead of the men-at-arms, I'm going to use Fireforge's Templar cavalry.  I also want to include a Templar-like force to the growing army and was attempting to develop a fantasized-version but finally came to the conclusion that I am going to include Knights Templars.  Another, completely coincidental, is the Norwegian forces in the movie are a similar color scheme to my painted models and are similarly armed.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. It's odd, I'm seeing it. It's nothing more than the DVD cover of the movie. I've removed it because it isn't helpful really.

    ReplyDelete