Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mixture

A bit of a mixture this time. First up are some WWI Early War British forces. They are a mix of Great War Miniatures command and Renegade Miniatures basic troopers. The Renegade are heftier and taller then the Great War figures, but I don't think they look too bad next to each other.


The next two pictures are some 20mm Newline Design figures. The client does the bases himself. I've painted a number of the infantry but never took a picture of them. Some excellent figures and when the ranges are expanded I think I will eventually use them for an Impetus army or two.











2 comments:

  1. Nice work and those Brits just look great!

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christopher! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I have 8 more infantry and a heavy machine gun crew sitting on my desk that are close to completion.

    ReplyDelete