Monday, January 1, 2018

Well, the blog has certainly gone by the wayside for a long time.  The biggest reason is I had a deployment to the Middle East that took me away for almost 14 months.  Since returning to the States I started a new job that has (and continues to require) a lot of training away from home. I’ve done some painting, but all of my previous pictures have been snagged in the round up by photobucket. I don’t have the heart to move them, so I’m going to just continue on.

I don’t have a hobby New Year’s resolution, but there are plans!

Biggest update is the High Elf army I completed.  I still have a few units I want to add, but this is it for the time being.

The characters for the High Elf army.  Currently they’re all unnamed and without back ground but they will develop them during battles!
Dragon Princes, I absolutely love these models.


I

Reavers


Shadow Warriors, probably my favorite infantry kit from GW:


I really just liked the gryph hound models:


The Sword Masters and Sea Guard from the Isle of Blood have been in here before:



3 comments:


  1. kingrootapp
    kingroot apk
    kingroot download
    kingroot app download
    Before rooting you must know that this software is in Chinese language but that won’t be a big problem because there are some options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. showbox
    showbox apk
    showbox download
    showbox for windows
    showbox for android
    I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

    ReplyDelete

  3. shareit windows 7
    I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete